Check out the Monster Features available for all our clients: Monster Lite, Monster Plus and Monster Ultimate
Setup Fee – $600
You receive your first month’s subscription free. During the first month and the entire set-up process, our Monster Support team communicates with you, supporting your adoption and guaranteeing your success. We go the extra mile working closely with you to:
- review your current website
- create a unique staging site*
- train your key admins- as much as they need!
- upload your membership with unlimited fieldsets
- launch your new site
- empower your members with a training knowledgebase
- and, as always, give you unlimited tech support and customer support
*We begin your service by creating a unique staging site loaded with Member Monster coding, custom design, styling and utilities (see below). Your staging site exists for development and training, while your current site keeps your organization active.
We assist you in creating as many fieldsets or categories as you need. Knowing your members and collecting as much data about your members is key to:
- building marketing strategies
- creating fundraising campaigns
- grant writing
- new advocacy programs
- developing member services
We work with you to set up your:
- membership application
- membership levels
- welcome notification
- member renewal process
- member account pages
- restricted access resources and directories
- synced MailChimp lists
We set up your online store and help you add products and services, even ‘Name Your Price’ items like Donations. All orders, email notifications, invoices and payments are integrated and easily accessible in real-time.
Track Payments and Members Online-
Use online payments with your choice of secure leading payment systems, track transactions, generate financial reports, set-up taxes, export data to QuickBooks or Excel, and more. Members and admins can log in from their computers or mobile devices- making payments and checking reports anywhere, anytime. All our plans include a one-click export button that downloads your detailed membership list, detailed events list and detailed store orders. You can choose from a basic dropdown list to filter your lists.
As a regular feature of all our plans, you will have a calendar to publicize your meetings and events. You can create regular or featured events, sell tickets with Paypal or receive RSVPs. You can add images, pdfs, venues, GPS maps and organizer contact info. Events have calendar instant sharing links for Google calendar and iCal. Registration creates an automatic attendance list with a check-in feature.
Member Monster doesn’t take security lightly! We protect your website with the best WordPress security available.
- Monster Endpoint Firewall- it is better than the Cloud, it doesn’t break encryption, it can’t leak data and it can’t be bypassed
- Monster Malware Scanner identifies and blocks malicious traffic 24/7
- Monster Defense against brute force attacks – limits login attempts, enforces strong passwords and other login security measures
- Monster Monitor- continually checks all security alerts, updates and notifications
- Monster Backup- your site’s data is backed up monthly, weekly or daily based on your needs
Bulk Email Service and Newsletters
Our default service is MailChimp. Your starting point is the Forever Free Plan. You receive up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 sends each month until your plan requires an upgrade. Get the Unlimited Plan and your upgraded MailChimp service is included. Learn more from MailChimp. **Available with our Ultimate Plan: MailChimp Upgraded account with up to 2500 subscribers, unlimited sends- $30 per month value.
How it Works
For Member Monster users: Allows admins to set which list members should be subscribed to. The integration requires a MailChimp account, so if you do not have an account you can Learn more from MailChimp. You can set up newsletter subscription forms, manage contacts and mailing lists, track bounces and opens and review analytics.
If you have your mailing lists on Constant Contact, AWeber, Get Response or Infusionsoft, we provide access to those providers, too! Contact Tech Support for help.
Need extra support, training or features? No problem. You can order these on demand. They’re available at an extra charge any time you need them.
Ready to get started right now?
- use your own website domain name (such as a .com or .org name- this can be purchased separately. Don’t have one? We can help with that.)
- upload your organization logo, color scheme and desired page names
- receive, review and approve a professionally designed and mobile-friendly template from one of our Monster Designers
- send your members’ list- we upload this for you and send your members a Welcome email with login instructions.
- When your new Member Monster site is created, you can immediately add your own text, images and events along with any other content
We’ll contact you with more details and begin your Quick Start. During the entire set-up process, our Monster Support team communicates with you, supporting your adoption and guaranteeing your success.