In addition to regular Monster Features, you will have specialized levels of the Monster Plus plan.
Click HERE for Monster Ultimate additional features
Going beyond the basics
Most groups that are managing at least 350 members select the Plus level. This level works best for managing more members with deeper, specialized reporting.
As a regular feature of all our plans, you will have access to a complete database file (a formatted CSV file) that displays all your member data fields. But if you need reports with special formatting for Quick Books, PDFs, spreadsheets, or other uploads… make your request and one of our developers will produce your custom report and a one-click button for easy access. You can request up to 4 custom reports with this upgraded feature. If you require more reports we can design as many as you need. More custom reports are available at an extra charge.
Selling products and recurring subscriptions
As a regular feature of all our plans, you will have access to a basic online store where your group can vend name tags, shirts, or other branded items. ‘Name Your Price’ Donations is also a regular feature on all our plans.
You can upgrade these features by adding recurring subscriptions for content, podcasts, donations, video, and more. Your members can store their payment information behind a secure firewall and set up recurring billing. If there are other eCommerce features that you want to add… make your request and one of our developers will work with you. Extra eCommerce features are available at an extra charge.
Bulk Email Service and Newsletters
Building a communication network with your members and supporters
As a regular feature of all our plans, you will have a MailChimp Forever Free Plan. You can use this service to build your newsletters and send up to 12,000 times and to 2,000 subscribers every month. We can help you set up an account for your editor’s use.
Advanced Event Administration
Promoting your events
As a regular feature of all our plans, you will have a calendar to publicize your meetings and events. You can create regular or featured events, sell tickets with Paypal or receive RSVPs. You can also add images, pdfs, venues, GPS maps and organizer contact info, Google and iCal calendar links.
When you upgrade to Plus or Ultimate, these are the extra benefits:
- add recurring events
- add custom fields to the ticket order form to collect additional registration information for each attendee
- connect ticket sales to your Store making a ‘one-stop’ shopping experience for your users (consolidates all purchases and donations in one eCommerce tool, excluding member dues)
- enable Eventbrite Tickets uploads to your calendar
- enable user-submitted community events on your calendar, accept easy to manage event submissions while also retaining full control over your calendar.
- $50 per month value.
- Want something more? Contact us. Extra event admin features are available at an extra charge.
Ready to get started right now?
- use your own website domain name (such as a .com or .org name- this can be purchased separately. Don’t have one? We can help with that.)
- upload your organization logo, color scheme and desired page names
- receive, review and approve a professionally designed and mobile-friendly template from one of our Monster Designers
- send your members’ list- we upload this for you and send your members a Welcome email with login instructions.
- When your new Member Monster site is created, you can immediately add your own text, images and events along with any other content
We’ll contact you with more details and begin your Quick Start. During the entire set-up process, our Monster Support team communicates with you, supporting your adoption and guaranteeing your success.