How to build your Member Monster WordPress website.
Member Monster’s development team will install your new WordPress site with all the database management tools you’ll need. Your website becomes more than a website- it’s a MONSTER manager for your members, events, accounting and communications.
If you have a WordPress website, we will upgrade your existing site.
If you don’t have a WordPress website, we can build you a new one.
We begin your service by creating a unique staging site. Your staging site exists for development and training, while your current site keeps your organization active. When you are happy with how the staging site looks and works, we transfer your domain to our server, add the SSL certificate, install security and backup tools, connect your MailChimp account, then finally upload your member list.
Ready to get started?
Use the form and these easy step-by-step instructions:
- use your own website domain name (such as a .com or .org name- this can be purchased separately. Don’t have one? We can help with that.)
- upload your organization logo, color scheme and desired page names
- receive and approve a professionally designed and mobile-friendly template from one of our Monster Designers
- send your members’ list- we upload this for you and send your members a Welcome email with login instructions.
- When your new Member Monster site is created, you can immediately add your own text, images and events along with any other content
During the whole set-up process, our Monster Support team communicates with you, supporting your adoption and guaranteeing your success.